HEALING BALM - Calendula & Pumpkin Seed
A natural beeswax and essential oil balm, infused with healing Calendula flowers and incorporating pumpkin seed oil, lavender and honey for natural healing. Perfect for use on burns, scratches, rash, dry skin, bug bites and dry lips.
Works wonders as a barrier / nappy balm for babies.
Key Ingredients – Calendula & Pumpkin Seed:
- Calendula Oil Calendula is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. It helps to keep wounds clean and clear of pus and regulates circulation to the skin, supporting healthy skin regeneration as it reduces pain.
- Olive Oil Olive Oil contains naturally occurring squalene, a component of the hydrolipid mantle. It has anti-microbial, anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil Packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and more, the oil from pumpkin seeds helps soothe, hydrate, protect, regenerate, and renew skin.
- Shea Butter protects against skin dryness and accelerates healing of superficial wounds and irritations. It has a slight photo-protective action and is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Ingredients: Pure Beeswax, Calendula Infused Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Essential Oils.
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Store below 25ºC out of direct sunlight. Allergy alert: Almond (nut) oil